New "Regular" Cash Slot!
Dec 11, 20
Here's a quick update on our latest batch of wallets and the good news here is we have re-stock our Ed Contemporary: The Minimalist Card Holder Wallet (Red Crazy Horse Leather) with an upgrade!
What's the new cash slot about?
We have manufactured a small batch of these 'upgraded' wallet and have been testing them over the past 1-2 months. So far, it has exceeded our expectations.
We have sealed up the bottom of the cash slot making a no through cash slot, which we named it as a regular cash slot.
Why do we do that?
Some of our customers have feedback to us that, they are afraid that cash might fall off from the through cash slot as the bottom of the wallet is not stitched.
With that in mind, with thorough testing, we decided to run a very small batch of wallets where we sealed the bottom of the cash slot ensuring that the cash will not fall off easily.
Will we make this in the future?
We might, depends on how the responses are, hurry and get yours while it is still available.
Pros & Cons
With the upgraded cash slot, here are the pros and cons that we have found out during our testing phase.
- It ensures that your cash does not fall out from the "bottom gap" as it is sealed.
- Works very well and convenient for Ed Classic Wallets.
- The leather are newly made and require some time to season it especially for Ed Contemporary: The Minimalist Card Holder Wallet.
- As the bottom gap is sealed, the cash slot will be much tighter. Thus, for Ed Contemporary Wallet, the cash slot might be a little tight due to both sides of the card slots are compressing each other.
Thus, you may have to push the cash in with a bit more effort, or you can remove 1 card from the top card slot to allow a slightly bigger opening for you to slot the cash in and out.
In the below gif, we remove 1 card from the card slot and placed it in the cash slot.
- The cash slot is not suitable to use as a card slot for Ed Classic Wallets as the cards will get stuck in the card slot as we know some of the customer actually did use the cash slot for cards.
Here are the wallets that we offer the regular cash slot.
- Ed Classic: The Perfect Minimalist Wallet (Brown Crazy Horse Leather)
- Ed Classic: The Perfect Minimalist Wallet (Black Saffiano Leather)
- Ed Contemporary: The Minimalist Card Holder Wallet (Brown Crazy Horse Leather)
- Ed Contemporary: The Minimalist Card Holder Wallet (Red Crazy Horse Leather)
- Ed Contemporary: The Minimalist Card Holder Wallet (Black Saffiano Leather)