Ed Classic (Full Grain Leather)
✓ MINIMALIST – Smaller than most traditional bifold wallets. (10.2cm x 8.2cm x 0.4cm)
✓ DURABLE – Made with premium full-grain leather that is built to last!
✓ PROTECTION – Integrating RFID blocking fabric to prevent RFID scanning thieves and electronic pickpockets from accessing your personal data.
✓ UNIQUE DESIGN – Unlike other wallets, our quick access card slot design allows you to easily access your most frequently used card with a quick slide.
The Ed Classic is your all-in-one wallet.
The minimalist design with a classic coin pouch and storage for your cards, bills, and coins.
*Due to the natural aging process, a patina will develop over time, giving a unique feel and outlook.*
Dimension: 10.2cm x 8.2cm x 0.4cm
- We ship worldwide and all orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days.
- Slight delay may be expected for international orders (except for Singapore) due to current situation.
- At times, packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
- Our return policy time frame is 30 days from when an order arrives at your address.
- If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with the original packaging.
- Customers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs. (If you are shipping an item internationally, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.)
- Once your return product is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Once it is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Please ensure that the item(s) is in original condition and original packaging. All products must be returned in the original selling condition. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost.
- Replacement may be requested should there be a wrong or defective product sent.
- Our replacement policy time frame is 30 days from when an order arrives at your address. If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a replacement.
- Any costs incurred during the return will be covered by us if we deemed the product to be defective.
- We are unable to refund duties and taxes that you have paid to clear customs.
Please feel free to contact us with regards to your item and we will do our best to help you out!
It's essentially about living with less - Minimalism
At Ed Charly, we design our wallets to hold your essentials while keeping your wallet slim and organized.
Why Ed Charly?
We use top-grade leather for our products which lasts a lifetime with highly engineered fabric that is more stronger and durable.
Slim functional design - easy access design with quick access slots for daily commute.
Fits all currency bills neatly with just one fold.
Carry your cash, cards, and even coins with RFID protection.
Find anything you want to know about our product with our FAQs
Are the wallets RFID Blocking?
- Yes! They are made with RFID blocking fabric to prevent any identity theft.
Can the wallets fit in my front pocket?
- Yes! They definitely can!
Are the wallets made with genuine leather?
- They are made with genuine leather, we use full-grain cowhide leather which is more durable.
What is crazy horse leather?
- Crazy horse leather is made by applying a special kind of wax to a full-grain leather surface that has been smoothed out. The wax enhances the leather fibers, and that way, when they are scratched or rubbed, the leather's natural color changes its shade that gives the antique, vintage appearance.
Will the folded cash bill fall out from the through cash slot?
- No, we had tested out the wallet before we launched it on the market. As long as the wallet is loaded optimally with cards, coins, and cash, the wallet will be compacted, preventing the bills from falling off.