Where is Ed Charly & Kisetsu's product made & designed?
- Our products are designed in Singapore where most of the design processes are developed. We work closely together with leather craftsmen to develop our prototypes before proceeding to the manufacturer. Currently, our products are produced in China & Singapore. With a strong relationship between the manufacturer, we ensure it meets our standard of quality.
200% quality assurance
- Every piece of product is produced by skilled leatherworkers individually with machine sewn. A round of quality checks will be done at the factory, packaged, and ships to Singapore. After which, our team in Singapore will do another round of quality checks before we send out each order.
How will the product be packaged?
- Each product will be packaged in a gift box with a bubble wrap envelope to ensure it reaches you in great condition.
Are the wallets RFID Protected?
- Yes. All our wallets are lined with layers of RFID blocking fabric, keeping your cards safe from unauthorized scanners. RFID blocking fabric doesn’t give 100% protection, however, it does drastically decrease the chances of your card information from being stolen.
Our RFID fabric is tested at a frequency of 13.56Mhz, in which credit cards operate.
HID proximity cards are not a good indication of or stand in for contactless credit cards which our technology is intended to protect.
What is the wallet made of?
- The wallets are made of cow-hide leather, full-grain leather. Full-grain is the strongest and most durable part of the leather, allowing the wallets to be long lasting.
What is Saffiano leather?
- The name saffiano came from the cross pattern, making it resistant to stains, scratches, and water. It is first treated with a machine-pressed followed by a protective wax finished.
What is crazy horse leather?
- It is referred to as saddle leather is made by applying a special kind of wax to a full-grain leather surface.
Where do you ship your product from?
- We ship our product from Singapore to Worldwide.
Is there a custom tax fee?
- Orders may be subjected to import taxes, custom duties, and fees levied by the destination country. We are not certain that you will or will not be charged with any customs taxes or duties.
- These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. This particularly applies to European and UK orders.
- You should contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
- When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimate of 8 -21 working days.